Are you looking for a yacht charter in Mallorca this summer? The Sunseeker Manhattan 66 is perfect for exploring the island of Mallorca on a week long charter. Witness the gorgeous scenery and crystal clear waters the islands have to offer!
The Sunseeker Manhattan 66 can accommodate 8 day guests plus captain and stewardess. Grab your loved ones and book your extraordinary trip on the water this summer on this yacht in Mallorca. Sit back and relax with a glass of bubbly, a nice cold beer or maybe a G and T on the yachts flybridge, as the captain takes you to the best secluded spots on the island!
This boat has the following water toys included onboard for guests to enjoy:
- Imnasa Tender 380 with Yamaha 30hp
- 2 x Stand up paddle board
- Inflatable kayak
- Inflatable towables
- Water Skis
- Snorkel equipment for adults and children
This Sunseeker Manhattan 66 can comfortably sleep eight overnight guests. The boat has 4 cabins, a master cabin with en-suite, a VIP cabin, a twin cabin and a bunk cabin for the younger guests on board.
The yacht has a spacious and cosy sunbathing area at the front of the boat, therefore perfect for guests to lounge, relax and soak up the sun. There is a hydraulic swim bathing platform for guests to enjoy after swimming in the beautiful waters.
The flybridge offers great space, views and options for all guests. Whether you prefer to lounge on the sunpads, dine at the dining table or relax under the extendable bimini, the choice is yours!
Book the Sunseeker Manhattan 66 for your yacht charter in Mallorca this summer!
|Year : 2006
|Guests : 8
|Cabins : 4
|Baths : 3
|Length: 22.10 m
|Draft : 2 m
|Beam : 5.16 m
|Type of Fuel : Diesel
|Fuel capacity : 4000 litres
|Fuel consumption : approx. 350 lph at cruising speed
|Total Horsepower : 2200
|Top Speed : 31 knots
Low Season – From 24,000€ per week
High season – From 27,000€ per week
- Prices include IVA, crew, mooring at home port & watertoys.
- Fuel, food/drinks & mooring outside of home port are not included in the charter prices.
- For daily charters, please enquire for availability and a quote.
- APA (advanced provisioning allowance) 30% of the charter price for charters over one day to cover provisioning costs of food/drinks and to cover costs throughout the charter such as fuel, mooring fees outside of the home port.