Want to head out on a perfect picnic cruiser for the day from Port de Soller this summer? If you are looking for a fun way to explore the beautiful northwest coast of Mallorca, you have just found it!
This pretty little picnic cruiser was built on the south coast of England by Berry of Weymouth in 1979.
Creatively & imaginatively renovated by her current owners she has many additional extras, including a large sunbed, onboard bathroom and bespoke chestnut table. This cute picnic cruiser is the perfect little day boat for exploring the Northwest of the Island of Mallorca.
Additional extras included on board are : snorkelling gear & 2 paddleboards to keep everyone entertained!
If you want to dine ashore for lunch in a spectacular cala, then Sa Foradada is a fantastic option for you & your party situated in an amazing setting.
Located at the foot of the amazing mountains of the Serra de Tramuntana, this restaurant is only accessible by foot (around 1 hour each way) or by boat! Arriving to the restaurant by sea allows a beautiful boat trip from Port de Soller and disembarking at the restaurants small pier with a short climb up the rustic stairs to the restaurant. A truly unique experience!
Sound like your perfect day out ?!
Contact us now to book your next fantastic day on a perfect picnic cruiser charter from Port de Soller!
|Year : 1979||Guests : 10||Cabins : /||Baths : 1|
|Length: 10 m||Draft : /||Beam : /|
Full day charter
- Times : 10:00 to 17:00 – 1350€.
- With restaurant reservation in Sa Foradada or Es Vegeret in Cala Tuent. (The restaurant bill is the responibility of the client.)
Half day charter
- 4 hours – 880€
- 2 hours – 500€
More information :
- Prices include IVA, fuel, complimentary drinks package, captain & insurance.
- Contact us for more information on large group bookings or small group discounts.
- On all charters we require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking.