The Canados 90 is available for your next fantastic luxury yacht in Ibiza, a great location to begin your charter holiday!
This luxury yacht charter has the capacity for 12 day guests, plus 3 crew and can sleep 8 overnight guests in 4 spacious and comfortable cabins.
This boat charter comes with the following water toys on board : seaboob, 2 x paddle boards and snorkelling equipment! Fun to be had by everyone!
Sit back and relax and watch the world go by with a glass of champagne as the captain takes you to some of the most beautiful and secluded spots you can imagine! Head to the stunning Formentera and visit this gorgeous island on your day charter!
Explore the stunning Balearic Islands on your Fantastic luxury yacht charter!
Grab your family and friends and head out on an amazing day charter in Ibiza or book a week charter and explore the stunning neighbouring Balearic Islands, Formentera, Mallorca and Menorca! With beautiful scenery and crystal clear waters on all islands you will be sure to have an amazing time!
Whether you are looking for a day out, a week long charter holiday, a weekend trip or wish to hold an event or special occasion on board, the Canados 90 is available for all your needs and requests. With a great crew on board to take care of you and provide you with memories of a lifetime!
The spacious yacht offers great space for all guests to enjoy. For the sun lovers. The deck has a generous and comfortable sun pads, perfect for sunbathing and enjoying the stunning views of the island and Mediterranean Sea!
Ready for to head out on a fantastic luxury yacht in Ibiza this summer! Contact us now to reserve your dates onboard the Canados 90!
|Year : 2010||Guests : 12||Cabins : 4||Baths : 4|
|Length: 27.5 m||Draft : 1.40 m||Beam : 6.4 m||Type of Fuel : Diesel|
|Fuel capacity : 7500 litres||Fuel consumption : approx. 800 l/h (at cruising speed)||Total horsepower : 4800||Top Speed : 48 knots|
May and October
- 7799€ per day
June and September
- 8599€ per day
July and August
- 9999€ per day
- Prices include IVA, captain, stewardess, insurance, towels, complimentary drinks (water, ice, 24 soft drinks, 18 beers, 2 white wine, 2 rosé, 2 cava, 1 Champagne),snacks, fruit, snorkelling equipment, 2 paddle boards, seabobs, jet ski.
- The boat includes a sophisticated Seakeeper Stabilisation System that reduces roll and seasickness to make sure everyone enjoys the experience of navigation
- Daily charters are based on 8 hours.
- Please enquire for overnight or weekly charters for a quote!
- APA (advanced provisioning allowance) 30% of the charter price to cover provisioning costs of food/drinks and to cover costs throughout the charter such as fuel, mooring fees outside of the home port etc.