The Eser Yat Kotra 86″ is available for your next fantastic luxury yacht charter in Mallorca. Moored in Palma, a great location to begin your day out!
This boat charter has the capacity for 11 day guests and can sleep 11 overnight guests in 5 spacious and comfortable cabins. With a Master cabin, VIP cabin, double cabin and 2 twin cabins with pullmans, all with en-suite bathrooms.
Grab your family and friends and head out on an amazing boat charter in Mallorca or book a week charter and explore the neighbouring Balearic Islands, Ibiza, Formentera and Menorca! With stunning scenery and crystal waters on all islands you will be sure to have the best time on board!
Sit back and relax and watch the world go by with a glass of champagne as the Captain takes you to some of the most beautiful and secluded spots you can imagine! The foredeck offers comfortable and spacious lounging area.
The beautiful and spacious flybridge offers great space for all guests to relax and enjoy the views. With a wet bar in the middle of the flybridge for you to sit and enjoy a drink.
This fantastic luxury yacht charter comes with the following water toys on board: Tender with 40HP, waterskis, ringo, banana, snorkelling equipment and a Paddle-board! Fun to be had by everyone!
Contact us today and book your fantastic luxury yacht charter in Palma on board the Eser Yat Kotra!
|Year : 1993*||Guests : 11||Cabins : 5||Baths : 5|
|Length: 25.54 m||Draft : 1.80 m||Beam : 6.30 m||Type of Fuel : Petrol|
|Fuel capacity : 6500 litres||Fuel consumption : approx. 300 lph (at cruising speed)||Total horsepower : 2000||Top Speed : 22 knots|
* Latest refit : 2020.
April & May
- 60,198€ per week
June & September
- 66,248€ per week
July & August
- 70,126€ per week
More information :
- Prices include IVA, crew, water toys and mooring in home port.
- Fuel, mooring outside of home port and food/drinks are not included in the charter prices.
- Daily charters are based on 8 hours.
- APA (advanced provisioning allowance) approx. 30% of the charter price for charters over one day to cover provisioning costs of food/drinks and to cover costs throughout the charter such as fuel, mooring fees outside of the home port. (Please confirm APA % when booking)
- Please enquire for a quote on daily charters, offers and out of season prices!