Want to head out on an amazing classic motorboat charter from Port de Soller this summer? If you are looking for a unique way to explore the beautiful northwest coast of Mallorca, you have just found it!
This 17 metre Ringnetter was built on the Eastcoast of Scotland in 1949. A beautiful classic that has many of her original features and has been creatively restored by her current owners.
This classic motorboat can accommodate 12 day guests plus crew!
A perfect day charter, with many additional extras including snorkelling gear, 3 paddleboards, a rope swing, a crow’s nest, an onboard BBQ and a large handcrafted centrepiece table for lunches aboard!
If you prefer to dine ashore in one of the amazing settings for a restaurant, then Sa Foradada is a fantastic option for you & your party!
Located at the foot of the amazing mountains of the Serra de Tramuntana, this restaurant is only accessible by foot (around 1 hour each way) or by boat! Arriving to the restaurant by sea allows a beautiful boat trip from Port de Soller and disembarking at the restaurants small pier with a short climb up the rustic stairs to the restaurant. A truly unique experience!
Sound like your perfect day out ?!
Contact us now to book your next memorable day on a classic motorboat charter from Port de Soller!
|Year : 1949||Guests : 12||Cabins : /||Baths : 1|
|Length: 17 m||Draft : 4 m||Beam : 10 m|
Full day charter
- Times : 10:00 to 17:00 – 1610€.
- With restaurant reservation in Sa Foradada or Es Vegeret in Cala Tuent. (The restaurant bill is the responibility of the client.)
Half day charter
- 4 hours – 1035€
- 2 hours – 575€
More information :
- Prices include IVA, fuel, complimentary drinks package, captain & insurance.
- Contact us for more information on large group bookings or small group discounts.
- On all charters we require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking.