Want to head out on an amazing classic motorboat charter from Port de Soller this summer? If you are looking for a unique way to explore the beautiful northwest coast of Mallorca, you have just found it!
This 17 metre Ringnetter was built on the Eastcoast of Scotland in 1949. A beautiful classic that has many of her original features and has been creatively restored by her current owners.
This classic motorboat can accommodate 12 day guests plus crew!
A perfect day charter, with many additional extras including snorkelling gear, 3 paddleboards, a rope swing, a crow’s nest, an onboard BBQ and a large handcrafted centrepiece table for lunches aboard!
If you prefer to dine ashore in one of the amazing settings for a restaurant, then Sa Foradada is a fantastic option for you & your party!
Located at the foot of the amazing mountains of the Serra de Tramuntana, this restaurant is only accessible by foot (around 1 hour each way) or by boat! Arriving to the restaurant by sea allows a beautiful boat trip from Port de Soller and disembarking at the restaurants small pier with a short climb up the rustic stairs to the restaurant. A truly unique experience!
Sound like your perfect day out ?!
Contact us now to book your next memorable day on a classic motorboat charter from Port de Soller!
|Year : 1949||Guests : 12||Cabins : /||Baths : 1|
|Length: 17 m||Draft : 4 m||Beam : 10 m|
Special : Full day + sunset
- Times vary – 2200€
Full day charter
- Times : 10 to 17h – 1900€
Half day charter
- Times : 09 to 13h or 14 to 18h
- 4 hours – 1250€
- 2 hours (Times vary) – 750€
More information :
- Prices include IVA, fuel, complimentary drinks package, captain, hostess & insurance.
- Lunch options onboard : Restaurant booking at Es Vergeret, Sa Foradada or Port de Valldemossa. (Bill responsibility of the client) / Pa Amb Oli menus available onboard – 25€ pp. / BBQ lunch – 80€ pp. (Please enquire for more information!)
- A 50% deposit to confirm the booking will be required.