This amazing luxury yacht charter is ready for you in the Balearic Islands! The Mangusta 92 is a fantastic yacht available for daily charters or weekly charters. Based in the stunning location of Port de Soller.
This amazing luxury yacht charter has the capacity for 12 day guests and comes with 3 crew onboard to make your day spectacular! The boat can sleep 8/9 overnight guests in 4 spacious and comfortable cabins. The Mangusta 92 has a Master cabin, a VIP cabin, 1 double cabin and a twin cabin with pullman, all with en-suite bathrooms.
Get your family and friends and head out on an unforgettable charter in Mallorca or book a week charter and explore the neighbouring Balearic Islands, Ibiza, Formentera and Menorca. With stunning scenery and crystal waters on all islands, you will be sure to have a fantastic time!
Sit back and relax on the gorgeous sundeck at the bow of the boat and watch the world go by with a glass of champagne, as the captain takes you to some of the most beautiful and secluded spots you can imagine! The islands have so many gorgeous spots to offer you will be spoilt for choice!
The boats mooring is currently in Port de Soller which is an absolutely gorgeous location to depart from. Surrounded by the stunning Serra de Tramuntana Mountains!
This Mangusta 92 luxury boat charter comes with the following water toys on board to keep everyone entertained:
- Williams turbojet 385 (2018)
- Jet ski
- Sea bob (extra € 300 / day)
- Snorkelling gear
- Water-skis for both adults and children
- 2 stand up paddle boards
Book your next amazing luxury yacht charter in the Balearic Islands on board the stunning Mangusta 92 today!
|Year : 2007||Guests : 12||Cabins : 4||Baths : 4|
|Length: 28.03 m||Draft : 1.3 m||Beam : 6.60 m||Fuel Type : Diesel|
|Fuel capacity : 8800 litres||Fuel consumption : approx. 700 l/h at cruising speed||Total Horsepower : 4800||Top Speed : 38 knots|
- Prices include IVA, 3 crew and mooring at home port.
- Fuel, food/drinks and mooring fees outside of home port are not included in the charter prices.
- APA (advanced provisioning allowance) 30% of the charter price for charter to cover provisioning costs of food/drinks and to cover costs throughout the charter such as fuel, mooring fees outside of the home port.
- For a quote or more information please get in touch!